DECENCY AND DECORUM
It is important to mention that you are coming to the great and glorious south to compete. This means the buckle of the bible belt my darlings. The authorities are very explicit about the things that may not be done on stage in a venue that sells alcohol. We have a very good reputation and would like to continue having this pageant for years to come. One pubic hair could ruin this, so please do not take any chances. All performers must abide by all North Carolina laws and ordinances. Things you may not do in a venue which serves alcohol are as follows:
THOU SHALT NOT:
* Display Pink Parts. No Nipples, No Labia, No Pubic Hair, No "crack", No Merkins. The local fine for this is $5000.
* Display adult novelties or marital aids. No dildos, strapons etc.
* Display sexually explicit or vulgar behavior. Specifically: Do not re-enact your bedroom fantasies on stage in a manner which is explicit. You may allude to your fantasy/fetish but we should not see the raw act. (Example: bouncing on a sofa, grinding and pelvic thrusts are great. Doing this on top of another person or animal, alive or inflatable is not :-)
* Bring Alcohol purchased outside into the venue. The Visulite Theatre has a fully stocked bar, reasonable prices, friendly staff, and you can see the stage. Save your bottle for the hotel room
* Bring illegal drugs, weapons, or illegal items onto or into the the property of the venue.
Anyone doing any of the above will be disqualified, ejected from the venue, and could be arrested. No Refunds. No Exceptions.
* Have some tasty cocktails, socialize, network, gossip, buy some merch, and enjoy an awesome show! Drink, Dance, and be Divine.
We will have the multi-award winning DJ SPIDER spinning a kickass dance floor once the competition is over!
In applying to compete/participate in this event, you grant the Big Mammas Productions and its assignees irrevocable permission to use your name, likeness and performance for unlimited promotional use.
By signing the application you are agreeing to abide by all rules, laws, decrees and statements established herein and in the state of North Carolina, City of Charlote and Mecklenburg County. You also agree to hold harmless for any and all occurances at or pertaining to the event, all producers, promoters, venue owners, volunteers and employees.
You are over 21 years of age.